Monday, June 11, 2012

WHAT A FLIGHT!!!! My longest flight ever and I got a window seat!!! 

Flying over Oregon from my second window seat of my trip!!! 

The rolling clouds over Oregon!! 

If you look really close at the end of the clouds you can see the top of a mountain!! 

Well since my layover was in Vegas and I had only 10 mins to get to my next plane my luggage didn't want to put in the effort to make the next plane so it got left Vegas for the night but luckily there was a Target next to the airport so I could get clothes for my first day in church the next morning! So my first stop in Oregon was a Target!!!! 

Since I had 6 hours of being on a plane with no substantial food my second stop had to be FOOD!!! So we stopped at Shari's (Jim's for my San Antonio people) and had an amazing meal!!!  

This was some of the youth group that greeted me at the airport!! 

This is the deliciously dangerous Pie Shake!!!! 

And this was the first delicious meal that I had in Oregon!! 

This is the view from my room at the amazing Powne house!! 

Oh wait I can see a mountain let me zoom in for you!! 

What is that? a SECOND MOUNTAIN!!!! 

Mt St Helens zoomed in from my room!!! 

Mt Adams again taken from my room!! 

And the beautiful Mt Hood!! THATS A MOUNTAIN!!! *Carly, Kimi*

Oh look my luggage decided to show up yesterday!!! 

Again another shot of Mt. Hood!! 


A beautiful sunset to the ending of a beautiful day!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment